Wondering how to export WooCommerce orders and other data to Google Sheets? Want to share your WooCommerce store data to your team, without giving access to the store’s admin dashboard? Looking to use Google Sheets as a fast way to provide quick access to WooCommerce orders data to a partner or supplier?
Tablesome – WooCommerce Google Sheets Addon
Tablesome is a popular WooCommerce Google Sheets Integration plugin which automatically sends your WooCommerce store data to Google Sheet, making it easy to keep track of your sales and customers.
Tablesome is a WordPress automation plugin that lets you create workflows to connect different apps and plugins together. Tablesome helps you export and manage your WooCommerce store data.
Note: WooCommerce Google Sheets Integration with Tablesome is in development and you can apply to get the Beta version when it is ready!
What are the data that can be send from WooCommerce to Google Sheets?
You can send various kinds of data from WooCommerce to Google Sheets, depending on your needs and preferences. Some examples of data that you can send are:
- Order data – order ID, status, date, total, customer details, products, coupons, etc
- Product data – product ID, name, description, price, stock, categories, tags, etc.
- Customer data – customer ID, name, email, phone number, address, orders count, total spent, etc.1 Coupon data, such as coupon ID, code, amount, usage count, expiry date, etc.
You can also filter and customize the data that you want to send using different parameters and options.
What are the benefits of sending data from WooCommerce to Google Sheets?
There are many benefits of sending data from WooCommerce to Google Sheets, you cam:
- Easily manage and analyze your store order and customer data in a spreadsheet format
- Share your data with your team or other parties without giving them access to your WordPress dashboard
- Filter, sort, modify, and move your data around cells without any interface restrictions
- Use built-in functions, charts, and graphs to perform calculations and visualizations on your data
- Access your data online from anywhere and export it to different file formats
- Operate your store from within a spreadsheet and connect it with other apps and platforms
How to connect WooCommerce to a Google Spreadsheet
To connect WooCommerce to a Google Spreadsheet, you can follow these steps:
- Install the “Tablesome – WooCommerce Google Sheets Integration” plugin in your WordPress website. This plugin allows you to send WooCommerce order information to Google Sheets.
- Once you have installed the plugin, go to the WooCommerce –> Google Sheets Integration settings page in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the “Connect to Google” button to authorize the plugin to access your Google Sheets account.
- After connecting to Google, you can select the Google Sheets document you want to use to store your WooCommerce order information.
- Once you have selected your Google Sheets document, you can map the WooCommerce order fields to the appropriate columns in your Google Sheets document.
- Finally, you can enable the “Automatic Sync” option to automatically update your Google Sheets document with new WooCommerce orders.
That’s it! Your WooCommerce orders will now be automatically synced to your Google Sheets document. You can use this data to analyze your sales and customer behavior, or to create custom reports and dashboards.