Fluent Forms is an emerging WordPress form plugin that is gaining popularity among WordPress users. Fluent Forms and Tablesome integration has also been requested by some Tablesome users.
As a result, we’ve included the Fluent Forms OnFormSubmit Trigger in the free version of Tablesome. You can now (v0.9.6) get Fluent Forms Entries into Tablesome Tables for free.
This Fluent Forms OnFormSubmit Trigger integrates seamlessly with the previously available Tablesome Actions and features, including:
- Save entries to Tablesome tables (including file uploads)
- Quick edit form entries (inline)
- Display entries on frontend pages and posts
- Automatically export entries to Mailchimp and Notion
- Send custom email notifications
- Register Users using frontend forms (PRO)
- Allow post submissions using frontend forms (PRO)
Fluent Forms users give it a try and tell us what you think: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/tablesome/reviews/#new-post